Monday, August 22, 2011

Nothing dramatic

I promise this is not a blog telling you that I am leaving my husband or anything of the sort.  I chose the name "Starting New Chapters" because I feel as though I am in a rut.  This blog is just for me to share things with people. 

Right now, things are about to change. 

I am the type of person that allows the needs of my husband to outrank my needs.  And while some may argue that marriage is like that, I must disagree.  I love him, but it is now ME, some of it might have to do with the fact that he will be on "vacay" for a while, but all in all, he knows that I love him; and he loves me.  I just need to get myself to WAKE up and love myself...  

I have been looking into changing my life.  The way I eat and exercise mainly.  I want to like myself and like what I see in the mirror.  (I am pretty sure that some of you know exactly what I am saying). 

So, with that, I am starting new chapters.  I am going to use this blog to inspire whomever, probably moreso just myself.  I enjoying doing many things I am sure that I will be posting about not just my changes but my hobbies as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment