Wednesday, August 24, 2011

No excuses

So, I was walking along with my cousin on our morning tour, and I see this table at the side of the road getting ready to be picked up for trash.... that could not happen.  I RAN back to her house and grabbed my car.  The table is now here safe and sound.  The purpose for this table will be to keep those cute, fluffy rabbits FAR AWAY from my soon-to-be container garden!  The irony in the matter was that I was thinking about how in the world I was going to stop the furry-destroyers from getting to my plants last night.  I had figured that I would just make a platform with some wood, but now.... hahaha. Take that fluffy!

On an other note, with my birthday coming up and me wanting change I have come to some conclusions... please no judging...

1. I WILL quit smoking.
2. I am changing my diet
3.Exercise will not be a chore

While still vague and not real meaty these conclusions/goals are, they will fill-in as I figure out what the heck I am doing :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment