Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ahhhh....

Ok, so I have been slacking a little.  Well, technically, not really.  Just been doing other things.  Tommy left last Monday.  My birthday was Wednesday.  I had friends come visit.  So, I was a little busy... lol. 

Here is what is going on.  I have been reading Robb Wolf's book, "The Paleo Soultion".  It is amazing.

Plus, I found out that I have more friends in the Paleo network.  My friend George is one of the main reasons why I started this quest, but after reading the book... It was always there.  I will soon be tracking myself. via pics, weight, and measurements.  I will not post them immediately, but I will eventually. 

Here goes nothing!!

By the way, here is a shout out to my buddy George!!

 http://www.civilizedcavemancookingcreations.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment