Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Time flys...

Ok, So I had promised that I was going to actually stick to this thing and yet... almost a month ago was my last post.  I swear, I am busy.  Busy living life.  Busy exercising.  Busy. Busy. Busy.  I am learning a lot about myself and have been seeing results for changing my diet.

For those of you who have know me for awhile, you know that I fluctuate weight on a regular basis.  Thanks to my friend George and the Paleo movement, I am hoping to solve that problem for the rest of my life.  Do not get me wrong.  I sway back to the "dark side" every once in a while, but with consequences. TRUST ME when I say you do not want to know the details.  However, it is about changing my mindset, my cravings, my everything.  Which we all know that if we walk and talk a certain way for 29 years, it may take set backs and wrong turns.  But I am getting there.  Almost three months down and I see a difference in my clothes, the way I feel, my mind is clear.  Goals are in the near future.  Which makes me now think that I need to re-evaluate my goals and set new ones.  With that being said.... Here is an update of my pictures









Progress, But I am still not content.  Gotta keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment