Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Well well

So, as life has it, there is constant change.  I think that is what keeps all of us going.  No matter how much some people "hate" change, it will happen.  With that being said, I cut off some of my hair, went a little more blonde, and got some pep in my step. 



For those that really know me, you know that I dislike being "vulnerable" in any sense, but these days I tend to find myself just that.  But for those that are willing to put up with it, I appreciate it.  Also, things are looking brighter than what they used to.  I seem to have found certain things in my life, whether tangible or a figure of speech.

I wanted to say that I am a positive person.  It is not a front.  It is just who I am.  I will never ask for forgiveness for that, nor do I expect anyone to ask that of me.  However, I am also a very analytical person and at times I dissect conversations or actions to the smallest detail.  Call it insecurity, call it wacky, call it whatever you may want.  Sometimes I can turn it off and sometimes I cannot.  Sometimes I spend the nights tossing and turning trying to turn my brain off. 

With that said though, I am glad to have the friends that I have, whether they have been around for a while or a new extension.  I am truly a blessed person.  Having these friends leaves me feeling less of the need for affirmation that I will succeed.  I can see it in their facial expressions or hear it in their voices when they speak to me.  Again, THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment